Proceed as follows to add an assessmentQ certificate:
- Select Reporting in the main menu of assessmentQ .
- Click Certification in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen.
Result: The list of certificates is displayed.
- Click + Add in the upper right of the module.
- Fill in the Add certificate form:
- Enter the certificate name.
Note: This name will be shown on the certificate.
- Add one or more assignment(s) for which this certificate applies.
- The candidates will receive a certificate when they successfully complete one of these assignments.
- You can use one and the same assignment in one certificate only. When you delete this certificate, you can use the assignment again in a new certificate.
- You cannot add SCORM assignments.
- Select a template.
Note: The language on the certificate depends on the template used for the assignment. To receive a template for your organization, contact Televic Education via email@example.com
- Click Save.
Result: The new certificate is added to the certificates overview.