Proceed as follows to add an assessmentQ certificate:
- In the Certificates tab, click + Add in the upper right of the module.
- Fill in the Add certificate form:
- Enter the certificate name.
Note: This name will be shown on the certificate.
- Add one or more publication(s) for which this certificate applies.
- The candidates will receive a certificate when they successfully complete one of these publications.
- You can use one and the same publication in one certificate only. When you delete this certificate, you can use the publication again in a new certificate.
- Select a template.
Note: The language on the certificate depends on the template used for the publication. To receive a template for your organization, contact Televic Education via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Save.
Result: The new certificate is added to the certificates overview.