About active users
A user is ‘active’ in Edumatic from the moment he realizes a publication, either an exercise or examination.
Proceed as follows to see the the number of active users during a certain timespan in your Edumatic channel:
Log on to Edumatic, open the Reporting tab and click Advanced reporting in the menu on the left.
- Click New report.
Result: Several filters are shown.
- Click the Timespan icon.
Result: The ‘Select a timespan’ window appears.
- Choose your timespan and click OK.
- Click the Grouping and columns icon to add a ‘users’ filter.
Result: The ‘Grouping and column’ window appears.
- Click the – symbol next to each active filter.
- Drag the Users button out of the ‘Inactive Data grouping’ bar into the ‘Active data grouping’ list.
- Underneath this window, default settings are enabled, but you can (un)check options to meet your preferences.
- Click OK at the bottom right.
- Click the Generate report button at the right of the filter bar.
Result: A list matching your filter preferences is shown.
- Click the Export data to CSV or Export data to PDF to export this report.