New features in the Edumatic player
Edumatic v3.22 contains the following new features:
- New icons in the player legend
- New player message for unanswered questions
- Suspend button: allows users to suspend their session
These features are explained in more detail below.
New icons in the player legend
Starting from Edumatic V3.22, new icons are introduced in the player legend:
- : This icon is used for example items and content items.
- : This icon is used for questions which the user did not answer.
- : This icon is used for questions which the user (partially) answered.
Known issue: Indication of answered / unanswered is not reliable for Order vertical.
New player message for unanswered questions
A new message has been added to the player to warn the users that they did not answer all questions.
You can activate this warning in the Player template in the section Customize titles, help and alerts.
Note that for publications with:
- Free navigation inside components, the message will be shown when finishing a component.
- Free navigation between components, the message will be shown when finishing the publication.
- Linear navigation, the message will not be shown as the user is not allowed to return to previous questions.
A new button is available in the Edumatic player allowing the users to suspend their session. When the users click this button:
- The Edumatic player is closed.
- All answers are saved.
- The users can resume their session at a later moment.
Note that the name of the Suspend button can be customized, as illustrated below:
You can activate and customize this button in the Player template in the section Customize titles, help and alerts: