Items are created in the Workspace module.
The items in the workspace are organized in folders:
Proceed as follows to create a new item:
- Right-click on the folder in the Workspace in which you want to create the item and choose New item.
Result: The Make new item popup appears.
- In the Make new item pop-up:
- Enter the name of the item
- Choose the item type from the list.
- Click OK.
Result: The Content tab of the item is displayed.
- Click (Add Text) to add a text field and enter your instruction.
- Click (Add asset) to add an asset (image, audio, video, document).
- If you want to reposition the text fields and assets:
- Hover with your mouse over the content element which you want to reposition.
The following icon will appear:
- Click on the icon and drag and drop your content element to the required position.
Note: The procedure to enter the question differs depending on the item type you selected. For example:
- Click to add an option in a Multiple choice question.
- Click to add a dropdown list in a Dropdown question.
Tip: Inactive items are displayed in grey in the folder structure.