When you have created a number of items in a folder, you can publish the entire folder as a practice publication or an assessment.
Publishing a folder is done in the Edumatic backoffice from the Workspace.
To publish a folder from the workspace:
- Open the Workspace in the Edumatic backoffice.
- Right-click on the folder in the Workspace and choose Publish.
Result: The Publish popup appears.
- In the Publish pop-up:
- Enter a title for the publication.
Note: The title of the publication is shown to the user in the Edumatic player.
- Choose the publication type (practice or assessment).
- Choose the publication language.
This language defines the interface language in the player provided the player interface language is set to the publication language in the player template.
- Tick Integrated Exercise only if you are publishing an integrated economic exercise.
- Click OK.
Result: The newly created publication is added to the publications in creation in the module Publications.
- In the Content tab, you can change the order of the components or the items in the components, you can add or delete items, etc.
- In the Properties tab, you can set time limitations, change the publication language, choose a different player skin for your publication (if available), etc.
- In the Player template tab, you can change the player template settings, such as navigation mode, player interface language, alert messages, etc.
- In the Review template tab, you can choose the review template.
The default review template allows users to see their answers only (no feedback, correction or solution).
Result: The publication is added to the validated publications in the module Publications.