When you have created a number of items in a folder, you can publish the entire folder as a practice publication or an assessment and schedule it on the portal for your users.
To publish a folder on the assessmentQ portal for your users, proceed as follows:
- Click on the three dots next to the folder you want to publish.
- Click on Quick publish.
Result: A dialog window with a wizard appears. The wizard will guide you through the Quick Publish process.
- In the step Goal, select Create a publication and schedule it on the portal and click Next.
Note: If you don't see all available options, you may not have all the required permissions. Please check the article Roles and Permissions related to Quick Publish for more information.
Result: You go to the next step Settings.
- In the step Settings, determine the settings of the publication you'll create and click on Next.
- The name of the publication will be shown to your users in the assessmentQ player.
- When you create a test publication, the Security step will become active.
- In the step Timing, enter the start and end dates between which the publication will be accessible to your users via the portal.
- In the step Participants, determine for whom the publication should be available (individuals or groups) and click Next.
- If you chose a test publication in the Settings step, the Security step appears.
- If you chose a practice publication in the Settings step, the Overview step appears.
- In the step Overview, you will get an overview of what will happen as a result of your Quick Publish action. Click Save on the bottom right to finish.
Result: The dialog window will close and a confirmation message will appear.