When one or more publications have been scheduled for you, you will see them on your portal page.
To start a publication from the assessmentQ portal:
- Go to https://www.edumaticonline.com/edumatic5/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and click Log on.
Result: The Edumatic portal appears. You see the publications which are scheduled for your account.
When you take a publication, you can use the following buttons.
- Start a publication. The Start button is available for publications that have not been started yet. When you click Start, the publication is opened in the player. A new session is created.
- Resume a publication. The Resume button is available for publications which have been started but not finished. When you click Resume, your last session will be opened (you will see the answers you previously entered).
- Restart a publication. The Restart button is available for publications which have been started but not finished. It is available for practice publications only. When you click Restart, a new session will be started (you will not see your previous answers as you ares now working in a new session).
- Review a publication. The Review button is available for publications which have been scheduled for review. When you click the Review button, the publication is launched in review mode. You can navigate through the publication and you can see your answers, but you cannot make any changes.
Further, a progress bar shows the current progress on a publication.
Note: Some buttons may not be available to you because of the player template settings you defined.