The publications you have planned will be displayed to users who log on to the portal. They can start the publications now.
To start a publication from the assessmentQ portal as a user:
- Go to https://www.edumaticonline.com/edumatic5/.
- Enter your e-mail address and password and click Log on.
Result: The Edumatic portal appears. You see the publications which are scheduled for your account.
The current publications are shown under Ongoing. A progress bar indicates the progression of a publication. Each publication type has its own icon:
- Test publication:
- a publication secured by Safe Exam Browser (SEB): . More information.
- Practise publication:
- Click on a publication to start.
Result: A launch page is opened.
- Click on Start.
Result: The publication is opened in the assessmentQ player.
Available options in the launch page
When you take a publication, you can use the following buttons.
- Start a publication. The Start button is available for publications that have not been started yet. When you click Start, the publication is opened in the player. A new session is created.
- Continue a publication. The Continue button is available for publications which have been started but not finished. When you click Continue, your last session will be opened (you will see the answers you previously entered).
- Restart a publication. The Restart button is available for publications which have been started but not finished. It is available for practice publications only. When you click Restart, a new session will be started (you will not see your previous answers as you ares now working in a new session).
- Review a publication. The Review button is available for publications which have been scheduled for review. When you click the Review button, the publication is launched in review mode. You can navigate through the publication and you can see your answers, but you cannot make any changes.
- A 4-digit code and additional information for examination publications that are secured by Safe Exam Browser (SEB), see Taking an exam in SEB.