assessmentQ provides comprehensive online reporting, including advanced reporting and item analysis.
In this Getting Started tutorial we focus on the reporting for assignments.
To view a report for an assignment, proceed as follows:
- Select Reporting in the central menu of assessmentQ .
- Open the submodule Assignment reports in the menu on the left side.
Result: You will see an overview of all your assignments for which results are available.
- Select the assignment for which you want to see the report.
Result: You see the report overview.
- Click on the tab Score report to see a detailed score overview for the participants.
- Click on Custom report to create your own customisable report. The columns can be configured via the table icon on the top right of the table.
- Click on a participant's name to see the participant's assignment report.
Tip: For each participant, it is possible to view or print the participant's answers or to export the participant's report to PDF.