assessmentQ provides comprehensive online reporting, including advanced reporting and item analysis. In this Getting Started tutorial we focus only on the Standard reporting, however.
Reporting on multiple levels
In the standard reporting you can generate reports on the following levels:
Note: reporting on the level of an assignment can be found in assessmentQ, under Assignment reporting.
To generate a report for an assignment:
- Go to the Reporting module from the central menu of assessmentQ.
- Open the Assignment reports in the black bar on the left side.
Result: All assignments with results are shown.
- Select an assignment for which you want to generate a report.
Result: You see the report overview.
- Click on Score report, to see the scores of the users.
- Click on Progress report, to see the user's progress.
- Click on a user name to see the content and the user’s answers.
Tip: For each report it is possible to export the data to CSV or to PDF.