System requirements for end users
assessmentQ incorporates an HTML5 player, allowing end users (employees, students, candidates, ...) to access assessmentQ content on the latest version of all standard browsers, operating systems (including iOS) and on fixed or mobile devices:
- PC and notebooks with Windows and MacOSX operating systems in Internet Explorer 11* and most recent browser versions of Edge, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Tablets and smartphones with Android and iOS operating systems.
- Reliable internet connection: the higher the bandwidth of the internet connection, the more efficient the use of the application.
- A recent version of Chrome or Firefox is required for recording and dialog exercises including voice recording.
For more information, see Browser requirements for recording.
Note that the proper functioning of assessmentQ in the operating systems and browser versions listed above is guaranteed as long as these versions are supported by their suppliers.
* Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 entered end-of-life on January 12, 2016.
Read more https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support.
Additional requirements for backoffice users
- Minimal screen resolution 1280 * 1024
- Adobe Flash player
- Content preview is only possible in Google Chrome when the user accepts cookies.
Note: The new assessmentQ backoffice is not supported in Internet Explorer 11. The Flash backoffice still works in IE11.