Proceed as follows to activate or inactivate the state of an item:
- In the Workspace, select the item you want to activate.
- Check the Approved checkbox on the bottom right of your screen.
- Save the item.
When an item is created, it is marked draft by default. These items are displayed in grey in the tree structure.
- When an item is copied, the copy receives the same state as the original.
- Draft items are not selected for a publication when publishing a scenario or a folder in the workspace.
Approved/draft status of a casus
A casus remains draft as long as at least one item in the casus is draft. As soon as the last casus item is set approved, the casus itself will automatically become approved.
When you change the casus state from approved to draft, all items in the casus will become draft. When you change the casus state from draft to approved, all items in the casus will become approved.
Approved/draft status of items in a multilingual item
Items in a multilingual item automatically inherit the status of its parent.
A multilingual item is automatically de-activated when:
- a child item is removed and less than 2 children remain.
- a child item’s language is changed.