Example of a Drag & drop into columns item type:
Proceed as follows to create a Drag & drop into columns:
- Right click the folder in which you want the Drag & drop into columns to appear.
- Select New item.
Result: The screen Make new item appears
- Select the item type Drag & drop into columns.
- Give it a name.
- Click OK.
- Open the tab Properties to add or change the metadata of this item.
- Open the tab Content and click on the text icon to add a text field or the asset icon to add an image, sound or video , … .
- Click +Rubric to add a column.
Result: A new column appears.
- Fill in the title at the top of the column.
- Click above the column to delete it.
- Click +Element to add an element.
- Select the newly created element
Result: The tab Rubric element at the bottom of the screen appears.
- Fill in its Content, Score and Feedback, if necessary.
Warning: The candidates will see the elements in a random order.
- Drag the elements to their corresponding column as soon as all the columns and elements have been created.
Result: The end result should represent the solution.