Example of a Dropdown in text item type in the back end:
Proceed as follows to create a Dropdown in text item:
- Right click the folder in which you want the Dropdown in text item to appear.
- Select New item.
Result: The screen Make new item appears
- Select the item type Dropdown in text item.
- Give it a name.
- Click OK.
- Open the tab Properties to add or change the metadata of this item.
- Open the tab Content and click on the text icon to add a text field or the asset icon to add an image, sound or video , … .
- Click +Dropdown to add a drop-down.
- Click the newly made drop-down gap.
Result: The tab Gap is activated at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Value to enter the first possible answer.
- Fill in the other values:
- Check the box for a correct answer.
- Leave it unchecked for an incorrect answer.
- Score of the answer.
- Specific feedback for that answer.
Tip: Pay attention to the order of the answers: the student will see the answers in the order they were entered.