Proceed as follows to make a recording via the teacher-led route:
- In the Class view, select File activities.
- Click Sonus.
- Select Create a new file.
- Click Start activity.
Result: Sonus now opens on the student PCs.
- In Teacher control only mode, control the students' recordings with .
- Stop the activity by clicking .
Result: The recording stops, Sonus closes on the student PCs, and the files are saved to the students' Live Drives.
Proceed as follows to make a recording via the student-led route:
- Ask each student to open Sonus on their PC.
- Tell them to press Record to start the recording.
- To stop the recording, students need to press Stop .
- Using Play , students can listen to their recording.
- Clicking Decline deletes the recording.
Clicking Accept accepts the recording.
- Tell the students they need to save the file by clicking Save as... in the File tab in the top left corner.