Proceed as follows to manually create a publication:
- Go to the Publications module and select +New publication.
- Fill in the properties of the publication and click OK.
Result: A new publication is created.
The publication properties are saved under the Properties tab.
The Content tab is opened automatically.
- In the Content tab, click +Add to add a new component.
Result: The New component dialog box appears.
- Fill in the properties of the component and click Ok.
Result: The newly created component is added to the overview.
See Editing a publication component for more information.
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 to add all components you need.
- In the components overview, click on a component to add items to the component.
- Repeat the previous step for all components.
Tip: Open the Player template tab to edit the player template settings.