Proceed as follows to edit a publication component:
- In the Publications module, select In creation or To validate.
- Click Edit in the rightmost column next to the publication you want to edit.
- Open the Content tab.
- Select the component you want to edit.
Result: the Component content tab is opened.
- At the top of the Component window, you can change the Component content settings:
- Component title
- Time restrictions, both for the example items as for the actual assessment or practice items.
- Passing score, i.e. the minimum score a user need to obtain to pass this component.
Tip: In the lower-right of the Component window, you can change the items selection for this component.
- Change the item selection for this component in the Add items to this component section.
Example of a component without folders:
For components without a folder structure.
If you want to proceed as follows: add an item,
- Open the tree structure on the left
- Drag the item you want to add to the examples or items section to the right.
to move an item, Drag the item you want to move to the required position. edit the item in the Workspace, Right-click the item and select Edit. remove an item from this component, Right-click the item and select Delete.
For components with a folder structure. If you want to proceed as follows: create a new folder Click New folder on the right. add a folder with items from the Workspace.
- Open the tree structure.
- Drag the folder to the examples or items section to the right.
move a folder Drag it to the required position. edit the folder items in the Workspace (provided the folder is available in the Workspace) Right-click the folder and select Edit. remove an item from the component Right-click the folder and select Delete. add items to a folder, to move or edit items in a folder, to delete items from a folder See above (Changing items selection for components without a folder structure).
Warning: You can only add items to folders without subfolders. As in the workspace, it is not possible to mix items and folders at the same level.
- For both components with and without a folder structure, you can update the component items with the latest item versions in the Workspace by clicking Reload from workspace at the bottom right.
- Click Save.