Proceed as follows to edit the properties of a component:
- In the Publications module, select In creation or To validate.
- Click Edit in the rightmost column next to the publication you want to edit.
- Open the Properties tab to change the following properties:
- Title and Description
- Type: assessment or practice publication
- Time limit. When checked, enter a timeframe in hours, minutes and seconds
- The checkbox Multilingual cannot be edited.
Contact Televic Education for more information about customized skins for your project.
You can copy the direct single-sign-on link to a publication. When you make this link available to your assessmentQ users (via your intranet, a third-party platform, email, etc.), they will be able to start the publication. The publication is only accessible for users who have an account in assessmentQ.
- Click Save.
Warning: Except for Skin, you can only change these publication properties for publications In creation.