The review template is used for publications which are scheduled for review. In review mode, users can navigate through the publication and can see their given answers, however, they cannot make any changes.
Edumatic provides 3 default review player templates:
- Level 1: right or wrong for each answer (without correct answer)
- Level 2: right or wrong (with correct answer)
- Level 3: right or wrong (with correct answer and feedback)
A review template cannot be edited. Custom review templates can be created on demand. Please contact Televic Education for more information about customized review templates for your project.
Setting a review template is possible for publications in creation as well as for validated publications. You can, for example, select the review template when you schedule a publication review. For more information about scheduling a publication, see the Edumatic Coach manual.
To set a review template, proceed as follows:
- In the Publications module, select In creation or To validate.
- Click Edit in the rightmost column next to the publication you want to edit.
- Open the Review template tab.
- Select the review template of your choice from the drop-down list.
- Click Save.