Proceed as follows to add tags to a media file:
- In the Media library module, select the item you want to add a tag or tags to.
- Enter the tag or tags in the text field below Tags.
It is possible that you wish to enter a tag with the same initial letters as an already existing tag. To avoid automatic removal of a seemingly unnecessary ‘double tag’, proceed as follows:
- Type the tag of your choice in the tag field.
- Click somewhere outside of the tag field (for example, the image on the left).
- Press the Enter key of your keyboard