Proceed as follows to establish a remote intercom connection:
- In the bottom-right corner of TCC, both sites click Connect to remote site.
Result: The remote connection is established .
Warning: Both sites need to have Connect to remote site activated to establish a connection.
- Select the remote teacher in the teacher icon.
Result: the following dialog box appears.
Tip: You can now chat with the remote user.
- Click Request remote intercom.
Result: The Request intercom icon turns orange . The following dialog box appears on the remote user's PC.
- The remote user selects Accept remote intercom.
Result: both sites are connected and the Intercom turns green.
- One of both users can click Intercom to establish a microphone and webcam connection.
Result: On both computers, A new window appears, showing the remote teacher's webcam feed.