Before starting an application or file activity, you can select the students who will participate in that activity by clicking and dragging a box around those students.
If you do not select any students, all students will participate in the activity.
Start from Avidanet v2.13 you can create as many groups as possible after selecting File activities, allowing you to send a different file, attachment and/or instruction to every single group.
Proceed as follows to create different groups under File activities or Applications.
- Select the Application or File activity you want to launch.
- In the File activity or Application window, select Participants and groups .
- The Participants and groups window appears.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Divide the activity into and divide the students to your needs.
- Close the Participants and groups window.
Result: At the top of the student list All is selected, showing all students.
Select 1, 2, 3, ... to see the different groups.
- Under Options for activity select 1, 2, 3, ... to add the Required file and other options for each group.
Tip: Select Add the same file to add the same file as the previous group.
- Click Start activity to start the activity.