To score an upload file(s) exercise, proceed as follows:
- In the Manual scoring module, open an item session (i.e. a user’s answer for an item).
Tip: To open an item session you can proceed by item, by user or by group.
- Check the user's file(s) by clicking on the file icon.
- Select Override score in the Evaluation tab below.
- Enter the score.
Optionally, enter a comment.
- Click Save.
Result: As soon as you click Save, a yellow bar is displayed at the top of the screen indicating that the publication is in evaluation mode.
- Repeat steps 2 to 6 for all users' answers.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Click Discard to undo the changes.