To correct an open question, proceed as follows:
- In the Manual scoring module, open an item session (i.e. a user’s answer for an item).
Tip: To open an item session you can proceed by item, by user or by group.
- Check the user's answer:
If you want to update proceed as follows: the score for the item session,
- Click Override score in the Evaluation tab below.
- Enter the score.
- Optionally, enter a comment.
- Click Save.
Result: The score for this item session is updated in the score overview at the left.
Warning: If you manually update the score for an item session, this item session and the keywords for this item will be locked for other coaches as long as you remain in evaluation mode.
the negations, the keywords and/or the scoring mechanism for the item,
- Open the corresponding tab below.
- Make the necessary changes.
- Click Save.
Result: The scores for all sessions for this item are recalculated in the score overview at the left.
Warning: Changes to the negations, keywords or scoring mechanism only apply for the item in the publication. The original item in the workspace remains unchanged.
As soon as you click Save, a yellow bar is displayed at the top of the screen indicating that the publication is in evaluation mode.
- Repeat step 2 for all users’ answers.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Click Discard to undo the changes.