Proceed as follows to register a user:
- In the Management module, click Users.
- Select +Add at the bottom of the screen.
Result: The New user dialog box appears.
- Enter the following information in the new screen:
- Name (meaning: Last name)
- First name
- User name.
In this field you can fill in a (unique) identifier for the user, such as employee or student number. If not available, you can fill in a copy of the email address.
- Optional: RRN (i.e. National Registration Number on ID card)
- Optional: Date of birth
- Language (Choose from the drop-down list)
If you do not select the Change password box, Edumatic will generate a password for the new user, and send the login information in an e-mail.
If Change password is activated, enter a password and check Send e-mail if you want the new user to receive an e-mail with the login information.
Warning: If you do not select Send e-mail the login information will be lost if you do not inform the new user when creating his account.
- Click OK to confirm.
Result: The user will receive an e-mail with the login information. You can uncheck Send e-mail if you don’t want the user to receive an email with his login information.