Proceed as follows to add a metadata key:
- Go to the Settings module in the central menu of assessmentQ.
- Open the Metadata library submodule on the left side.
- Select the metadata library where you want to add the metadata key or create a new library (Adding a metadata library)
Result: The Add metadata key pop-up appears.
- Enter the name of the metadata key.
- Choose the key type in the drop-down menu.
- Text metadata key
- Yes/no metadata key
- Dropdown metadata key
- Numerical metadata key
- Only when a Dropdown metadata key is selected, you need to complete the values of the dropdown on the right side.
- Enable 'Show key automatically' if you want this key to appear automatically at all items in the item folders linked to the metadata library.
Result: The key is automatically added (without any value) to all items in the item folder linked to the metadata library from the key.
- Confirm by clicking Save.
Result: Your key is created.