Giving feedback can be very useful to help or inform students/candidates. Edumatic offers several feedback functionalities.
The following feedback functionalities are supported for all item types, except Content item:
- Question feedback: this feedback is always shown, i.e. for any correct or incorrect answer.
- Positive feedback: this feedback is only shown if a correct answer was given.
- Negative feedback: this feedback is only shown if an incorrect answer was given.
Tip: For each of the above listed feedback functionalities, you can add textual feedback or a feedback image.
Proceed as follows to add feedback:
- In the Workspace, open the item of your choice.
- Open the Content tab and select the Question tab at the bottom of your screen.
- Click in the feedback field of your choice and enter your feedback.
- If you want to insert a feedback image:
- Click Insert image in the item menu at the top of your screen.
- Upload your feedback image.
- Click Save.