This item type contains an additional text gap, which a student/candidate can use to fill in the correct translation.
Proceed as follows to create a Translate item:
- Right click the folder in which you want the Translate item to appear.
- Select New item.
Result: The screen Make new item appears
- Select the item type Translate item.
- Give it a name.
- Click OK.
- Open the tab Properties to add or change the metadata of this item.
- Open the tab Content and click on the text icon to add a text field or the asset icon to add an image, sound or video , … .
- Add a text field to fill in the assignment.
- Select the text field with the assignment.
Result: The Solutions tab is activated at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill in the possible answers.
- Indicate whether they are correct or not.
- Fill in any words or other clues to show to the students/candidates in the text field indicated in red below.
In the Solutions tab it is also possible to:
- Customize the score.
- Type in specific feedback for each answer.
Tip: Add general, positive and negative feedback to the Question.
Adding alternative solutions
Add alternative solutions by:
- Putting them between square brackets [solution1 / solution2].
- Entering them as different values .