In Signus you can make three kinds of annotations:
- Video annotations
- Audio annotations
- Text annotations
Proceed as follows to add a video, audio or text annotation:
- Select for a Video annotation.
Select for an Audio annotation.
Select for a Text annotation.
Result: the Video, Audio or Text annotation icon is highlighted in green.
- Click Pause if you want to add a consecutive annotation.
- Click Record to start the annotation.
Warning: When adding a simultaneous Video or Audio annotation, it is impossible to pause the source file.
Click Pause or press Ctrl + space to pause the source file while adding a Text annotation.
- Click Stop to stop the annotation.
Result: A blue annotation appears in the track bar.
- Right-click this annotation to make the annotations menu appear.
Click Delete if you want to delete the annotation.