You can highlight certain sections on the students' screens from the TCC (The Teacher Control Centre) to assist the students while they are working.
Proceed as follows to view a student's screen and highlight a certain section:
- In the Class view, select a student by clicking on his or her icon.
Result: The student's dialog window opens.
Warning: A student needs to be logged on to appear among the icons.
- Click Monitor to enlarge the student's screen.
- Click Intercom to talk directly to that student.
- Click Show chat window in the Class view to allow a class chat session you can monitor and join.
- Click Start screen annotation to highlight certain sections on the student's computer screen.
- Use the arrows and to switch between students.
- Click Show screen to class to show that student's screen to all other students.