In the Standard reporting module a coach can generate reports on the following levels:
- Publications (one or more publications)
- User groups
The Publications overview page lists all the publications for which you have coaching rights. By default, all publications, except for the archived publications, are shown.
Proceed as follows to generate a standard report at the publication level:
- In the Reporting section, select the Publications overview.
- Check the publications you want to generate a report for.
Tip: You can filter through the publications by using the search box or by using one of the following filters:
- Show assessments only
- Show practice publications only
- Show archived publications
- Show publications without logging (new feature). Publications without logging are publication that have not been started yet. These publications are greyed out in the overview.
- Click Generate report to see the standard report.
Result: You see the total score for these publications.
- Click before the publication name to see the users' total score.
- Click before a user's name to see that user's session.
- Hover over a user name and click to see the user's details for all his sessions.
- Click a user's session to see the content and the user's answers.
Tip: For each report it is possible to show the results in a chart view. With the check boxes on the left of the screen, you can choose which details should be shown in the graph. For more information, see Customising the chart for my report?