In the standard reporting a coach can generate reports on the following levels:
- Publications (one or more publications)
- User groups
The Users/Groups overview page lists all the users/groups in your channel.
Proceed as follows to generate a standard report at the users/groups level:
- In the Reporting section, select the Users/Groups overview.
Result: The Users overview page lists all the users of your Edumatic channel. The users for which there is no logging are greyed out in the overview.
- Check the Users/Groups you want to generate a report for.
Tip: You can filter through the users/groups by using the search box or by using one of the following filters:
- Show deleted users.
- Show users/groups without logging. Users/groups without logging are users/groups that have not yet started a publication. These users/groups are greyed out in the overview.
- Click Generate report to see the standard report.
Result: The overview shows for each user the total time spent on Edumatic publications and the total score obtained for these publications.
- Click before the user's/group's name to see the publications the user has made.
- Click before a user's name to see that user's session.
- Click a user's session to see the content and the user's answers.
Tip: In this screen:
- You can navigate through the answers of the user using the tree on the left or the arrows at the bottom right of the screen.
- At the right you see what the student answered and which feedback the student received.
- You can print the user’s session by clicking Print at the bottom right.
- On the left you see the scores (score, max score, percentage and passed or not passed).
- You can export this data to CSV or PDF using the buttons at the bottom.