Proceed as follows to search for a user:
- Go to User management > Users.
- Enter (part of) the first or last name, ID or e-mail address of the user in the search field.
Result: Matches are shown in the overview, together with other information.
- If required, filter the list further by role, language, or status.
To edit the information that is shown per user:
- Click on the icon in the top right corner of the table.
Result: A popup will appear with the columns you can select.
- Select the columns you want to display and click OK.
Result: The selected information is displayed as an extra column for every user in the list.