Proceed as follows to edit a user's information:
- Select User management in the central menu of assessmentQ.
- Go to Users.
- Search for the user whose information you want to edit.
- Click on the three dots next to that user and click Edit user.
Result: The Edit user popup appears.
In this screen, you can:
- Edit the user’s registration data such as name, language, etc.
- Change the user's password.
- Change the user's e-mail address (only for non SSO users)
- Click Save.
Result: The user's information has been updated.