Proceed as follows to edit a user's information:
- Go to User management >Users
- Search for the user whose information you want to edit.
- Click on the three dots next to that user and click Edit user.
Result: The Edit user popup appears.
In this screen, you can:
- Edit the user’s registration data such as name, language, etc.
- Change the user's password.
- Change the user's e-mail address.
- When the administrator changes a user's e-mail address, this user will be signed out automatically and will have to sign in again. So it is important for the administrator never to change an e-mail address during an exercise or exam.
- It is recommended not to make any changes to e-mail and/or external ID if your users sign in via SSO and these fields are used as a unique identifier with your third-party platform.
- Click Save.
Result: The user's information has been updated.