Proceed as follows to edit a user's information:
- In the Management module, select Users.
- Search for the user whose information you want to edit and click Edit in the rightmost column next to the user's name.
Result: The User dialog box appears.
- In this screen, you can:
- Edit the user’s registration data such as name, e-mail address, etc.
- Add the user to a user group or remove the user from a user group.
- Manage the user’s access rights to trees, scenarios, publications and media library. This is only relevant for back office users
- Create access codes for publications. For more information, see Creating access codes for a user.