Proceed as follows to add a component to a scenario:
- In the Scenarios module, select the scenario you want to add a component to.
Result: The Scenario screen is shown with a components overview for your publication at the bottom of the screen. By default, one component was added upon creation of the scenario.
- Click Add if you need more than one component in your publication.
Result: The New component dialog box appears.
- In the New component dialog box:
- Enter a Title for the component.
- Enter a Description.
- Optionally, add a Time limit and a Time limit for the examples.
- Enter the Passing score.
- Check Apply order blocks if you want the items in the component to be sorted depending on the order of the blocks.
Result: The items of the first block will be the first item in the component. These items are sorted on logit (if any), else they are sorted randomly or alphabetically depending on the option you select when publishing the scenario. The items of the second block will be the second group of items in the component, etc.
- Leave Keep order blocks unchecked if you want all items of all blocks in this component to be sorted depending on logit (if any), else randomly or alphabetically depending on the option you select when publishing the scenario.
- Click Ok.
Result: The component is added to the components overview at the bottom of the screen.
- Repeat step 2 to 4 until you have added all components.