You can integrate a media file into the item by clicking Add asset. This file can be an image, an audio file, a video file or a document.
Proceed as follows to add/upload an asset to an item:
Click Add Asset.
Result: the screen Add Media appears.
- Choose to add an asset:
- From local device
- From Media Library
Adding/uploading an asset from a local device
Proceed as follows to add/upload an asset from a local device:
- Select From local device.
- Browse to and select the file on your computer.
- Click Open.
Result: The file is inserted in your item and it is saved in the media library in your account folder.
Adding/uploading an asset from your media library
Proceed as follows to add/upload an asset from your media library:
- Select From Media Library.
Result: The media library is opened.
- Browse to and select the file in the media library.
- Click Ok on the bottom right of the new window.
Result: The file is inserted in your item and the media library is closed.
- Click Show/hide tree icon to expand the navigation tree on the left.
- You can only choose active media files from the library.
- You can see the file name by clicking the Media tab below.
Warning: Handling large image assets
When an image is larger than 500 x 350 pixels, it is by default rescaled to fit this dimension. If the image is rescaled, a magnifying glass in the lower right corner allows you to zoom in on the image.
Disabling the automatic rescaling of large images
Proceed as follows to disable the automatic rescaling of large images:
- Select the image in the Content tab.
Result: the Media tab at the bottom of the screen is opened.
- Uncheck the option Scale image.