How can a translator get feedback on his performance?
When you complete the revision of a translation assignment, all translators will see their personal report for the assignment. This report contains
- The source text and their translation
- The instruction, due date and revisor
- The details for every error: error category, correction and feedback
- General feedback provided by the revisor
- The total score for the assignment.
Note: You can prevent this report from being displayed on the translator's portal by unchecking the Show report checkbox when creating or editing a translation assignment.