To save time, teachers can save and reuse the settings from a certain activity. These saved presets are personal, i.e. linked to the teacher who is logged in. So as a teacher, you don't have to take into account other teachers, and you give the presets a name you understand. If you ddelete a preset again, it is only deleted for you.
To save and reuse an activity, proceed as follows:
- Click the + New activity button in the top right of the Room screen.
Result: The New activity wizard appears.
- Click the green + button.
- Choose the source you want to use.
- In the Save preset section at the bottom of the screen, enter a preset name in the text field and click Save.
Result: The confirmation "Preset was saved successfully for the current user" appears.
- Click Next and continue the set up for the activity.
Result: The next time you open the + New activity dialog, the preset activity will be available and you can reuse it by clicking on its name.
The following options for a reused activity can still be adjusted before starting the activity:
- (Un)check the option to record the student mics.
- (Un)check the option to collect the student work for review.
- Enter the Session name.
- Enter Instructions, which will appear on the student's screen.
- Adjust the Volume (if applicable).