Note: For this Getting Started tutorial, we make use of the Quiz / Poll activity to demonstrate how to start an activity.
To stop the activity, proceed as follows:
Note: You can skip steps 1 and 2 if the Activities screen is active.
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Portal.
Result: The Portal page appears.
- Open your lecture by clicking it on the portal.
Result: The lecture screen appears and the Activities menu is active.
- Click Stop next to the activity you want to stop.
- The stop button is replaced by the Share results button .
- The status of the activity changed from ‘In progress’ to ‘Finished’.
- Participants cannot answer anymore.