To create a multiple choice question, proceed as follows:
- Open your lecture by clicking it on the portal.
Result: The lecture screen appears and the Activities menu is active.
- Click in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the activity type Quiz/poll.
- Click the Multiple choice icon.
- Complete the Question tab:
- Fill in your question.
- Hit Enter or click to add more answer possibilities.
- Fill in the answer possibilities.
- Check the radio button next to the correct answer.
- Click to delete an answer possibility.
- Click Scoring and complete this tab.
- Click Feedback and complete this tab.
- General feedback appears always after completing a question.
- Positive feedback appears when the question has been answered correctly.
- Negative feedback appears when the question has been answered wrongly.
- Click Save in the top right corner.
Result: The question has been created.