To start a conversation activity, proceed as follows:
Note: You can skip steps 1 and 2 if the Activities screen is active.
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Portal.
Result: The Portal page appears.
- Open your lecture by clicking it on the portal.
Result: The lecture screen appears and the Activities menu is active.
- Click Start next to the activity you want to start.
- The Create groups wizard appears.
- The participants that have joined the lecture are automatically divided in groups of 2.
- Optionally, change the size of the groups, click the Shuffle button to shuffle the subgroups, and/or drag and drop participants in the correct group.
- You can only put signed in participants into groups.
- The maximum group size is 4. If the participants do not fit exactly in the groups, one or more groups can contain fewer or more students, with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5.
- Click Start at the bottom right of the screen.
Result: The activity has been started.