There are three options with regards to the recording:
- Recording controlled by participants: the participants define themselves when they start and stop the recording of a conversation. The first participant who starts or stops the recording starts or stops it for his entire group.
- Record automatically: the recording starts when the teacher starts the activity, and stops when the teacher stops the activity. This option is often used in exam settings.
- No recording: the conversation will not be recorded.
Audio & video settings
There are two options with regards to the audio and video settings:
- Audio only: record only the voices.
- Audio & video: record voices and webcams.