Note: In a lecture, this is only possible for students, not for the lecturer.
To ask a silent question, proceed as follows:
- In the Portal, select a lecture by clicking on it.
- Click Silent Questions in the menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Type the question in the Message bar.
- Click the checkbox Anonymous to submit your question anonymously.
- Click the arrow icon next to your question to submit it.
Result: Your question is now visible in the Silent Questions tab of your teacher and fellow students. Your students participants can like your question.
Note: Silent questions apply to one particular lecture.