In a conversation activity, the teacher divides the participants that are present in subgroups of 2-4 and lets them talk or discuss in groups to practice their conversation skills. He can provide instructions explaining the topic participants should discuss.
To add a conversation activity, proceed as follows:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Portal.
Result: The Portal page appears.
- Open your lecture by clicking it on the portal.
Result: The lecture screen appears and the Activities menu is active.
- Click +Add in the top right corner of the page.
Result: The Add activity screen appears.
- Click Conversation.
- Complete the activity set-up.
- Change the activity title on top of the screen.
- Complete the instructions in the text bar.
- Complete the settings.
See Options for a conversation activity for an overview and explanation of the available options.
- Click Save in the top right corner.
Result: The conversation activity has been added.