To add a speaking activity, proceed as follows:
- Click the Apps icon in the top bar and select Portal.
Result: The Portal page appears.
- Open your lecture by clicking it on the portal.
Result: The lecture screen appears and the Activities menu is active.
- Click +Add in the top right corner of the page.
Result: The Add activity screen appears.
- Click Speaking.
- Complete the first item for this activity.
- Change the activity name if required.
- Type an instruction.
- Click Upload source.
- Select the MP3 or MP4 file you want to upload.
Result: The file has been uploaded. You can click the Play button to check this.
Note: There is a limit of 300MB.
- Click Save in the top right corner.
Result: The Speaking activity has been added and contains one item. You can see a preview of the item you just added.