Certain installations allow to use several rooms either independently or coupled together. A reconfiguration is necessary when switching between both scenarios:
- In “independent” mode, 2 Central Units control the Plixus network of each room independently, and 2 Interpreter Control Center applications (interpreterQ) control the booths of each room independently.
- In “coupled” mode, only 1 single Central Unit is powered and the Plixus networks of both rooms are interconnected. Only 1 teacher application is running, and controls the booths of both rooms.
To configure the Plixus network, proceed as follows:
- Make sure Interpreter Control Center (ICC) is not launched.
- Power off both central units.
- Change the network connections in the rack.
Not coupled mode (before):
Coupled mode (after):