In the procedure below we use Canvas as Learning Management System (LMS) to illustrate how to add an Edumatic publication in your LMS course.
STEP 1: Copy the LTI URL of your Edumatic publication to the clipboard
To copy the LTI URL of your Edumatic publication, proceed as follows:
- Open the Publications module in the Edumatic backoffice.
- Open the publication of your choice.
- Open the Properties tab.
- Click the Copy LTI URL to the clipboard button .
STEP 2: Paste the LTI URL in your (Canvas) course
To paste the LTI URL in your (Canvas) course, proceed as follows:
- Log on to Canvas.
- Navigate to the course to which you want to add your Edumatic publication.
- Click Assignments and click +Assignment.
- Complete the assignment information:
- Enter the name.
- Optionally provide a description.
- Set the number of points.
- Select External tool as Submission type and paste the Edumatic LTI URL.
- Click Save and Publish.
Result: The Edumatic publication will now appear in the assignment list of your students.