As a teacher, it is possible to review an exercise for the students in the interpreterQ Media Player.
To review an exercise in the interpreterQ Media Player:
- The teacher opens an iqf file from a student via Open Project...
- The teacher sees all the recordings, but reviews the recording marked by the student.
- The teacher can:
- check his global markers to the source file
- Add a global marker to the source file (not visible for students)
- Check the student markers on the student file
- Add a student marker to the student track (visible for students)