Skip to main content
New features and improvements for teachers
- As a teacher you can listen to students doing a conversation or speaking activity, and monitor their screen at the same time
- As a teacher you can use the intercom and monitor a student screen at the same time
- Talk to the class is recorded when a recording of a conversation activity is in progress
- Conversation groups remain available when there are multiple conversation activities in one lecture
- As a teacher you can put an entire lecture in practice mode: this puts all quiizes/polls in practice mode, even if they were not started yet in the lecture.
- As a teacher you can duplicate a lecture with all activities
- As a teacher you listen to a student immediately when you click him/her in the participant list, and switch to intercom with only one click.
New features and improvements for students
- As a student you can record multiple versions of a speaking activity, replay them for yourself and then decide which version you will submit to the teacher.
- Students who want to join a conversation activity that has already started can still do that now.